– that when I pat Elias’ back to burp him now, he pats my back too.
– that Knut has taught David what “complementary” colors are, and now when we give him a random plate and cup, he asks if his colors are complementing. It’s really cute because it’s a big word and he can’t say his “l” sound.
– that Silje has kept her room clean for a few days now without a fight.
– evenings at home, just watching a movie while all the kids are in bed.
– bedtime in general.
– oreos. a lot.
– that Knut’s weight loss kick has helped our whole family to eat better…except for me and my oreos. Nothing will ever get between us.
– the feel of fabric waiting to be sewn.
– hearing a new book opening for the first time.
– David’s excitement about EVERYTHING.
– the way that Silje can’t hold a conversation without twirling.
– the deep conversations Elias and I have in baby talk
– Elias’ cheeks. They are SO hard not to kiss nonstop.
– that Knut normally gets up with the kids and gives them breakfast before I wake up. I think very soon that will end as I’ll have to wake Silje up for the schoolbus.
– that Silje’s prayer life has become so important to her. She asked Knut this morning if she could start praying by herself in her room every day. She likes to talk to God about everything.